The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the largest countries in the Middle East and has a large area of about 2.15 Million square kilometers. The Kingdom always care about developing the transport sector, especially the civil aviation. The Kingdom has 27 airports and has the largest international airport in the world in terms of area, Which is the King Fahad International Airport in Dammam, Saudi Arabia always interested to be one of leading countries in the field of airports development.
Saudi Arabia has five international airports
- King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh.
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport, Jeddah.
- King Fahd International Airport, Dammam.
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport, Medina.
- Taif International Airport, Taif, Makkah Region.
The Kingdom has several regional airports:
- Prince Naif Bin Abdulaziz Airport .
- Al-Ahsa Airport .
- Al-Jouf Aiport .
- Hail Airport .
- King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Airport, Gazan .
- Nejran Airport .
- Prince Abdulmohsin Bin Abdulaziz Airport, Yanbu.
- Abha Airport.
- Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Airport, Tabuk.
- Al Wajh Airport .
- Al-Qaisumah Airport.
- Aldwadmi Airport .
- Arar Airport .
- Bisha Airport .
- Gurayat Airport .
- King Saud Bin Abdulaziz in Al Bahah .
- Prince Abdulmajeed Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Al-Ula.
- Rabigh Airport .
- Rafha Airport .
- Sharurah Airport .
- Turaif Airport .
- Wadi al-Dawasir Airport .